  From: Oliver Schoenborn=20
  To: harp-l-digest=20
  Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:40 PM
  Subject: low-F

  Hi folks,=20

  I'm thinking of getting a low-F harmonica. Two questions:=20
  1) Are any brands better than others for this "non-standard" key?=20
  2) Are they more difficult to play than standard key? E.g., I find my =
D to be easier to play for low notes, but my G to be easier to play for =
high notes.

  Thanks,=20
  Oliver